1. When passing a horse and rider, what should you do?________
2. The best way to merge is like a _____ – where a vehicle from the left lane goes and then a vehicle from the right lane goes, and so on.
3. If you are being passed by another vehicle, move as far to the _____ of the road as possible.
4. When driving at night, which vehicle lights should you turn on? _____________
5. If your car was first registered before 1 January 2000, when must you renew its warrant of fitness? Every __________ months.
6. What is the maximum legal speed limit for a car towing a trailer on the open road? ______ km/h.
7. What is the maximum speed you may drive If you have a ‘space saver wheel’ fitted? _________km/h
8. What should you do if you are driving and become sleepy? __________
9. When you experience a wheel skid (front or rear wheels). What should you NOT do? ___________
10. A vehicle should not send out visible smoke for more than:___________ seconds.
Enter below to go into the draw to win a double movie pass
Feel free to visit our home page to see if we have any other competitions or raffles on the go right now.Go To The Home Page